Greater Springfield CBD
Greater Springfield is fast becoming Brisbane’s second CBD and is already the business heart of the high-growth Western Corridor.
Springfield Central, occupying some 390ha, will provide an employment base for 52,000 workers within an area containing in excess of 2.6 million m2 of office, retail, educational, health and technology facilities.
In the heart of the Springfield CBD is Robelle Domain – Springfield Central Parklands. A $30 million, 24ha central parkland, with many facilities include cafe, free wifi and water play area.
When complete, the investment in Greater Springfield is calculated to be worth more than $85 billion. More than $12 billion has been invested to date and more than $600 million approximate growth expenditure as at 2015.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- Range of opportunities for immediate occupancy space to purpose built office building.
- Greenfield city offering opportunities to achieve 4, 5 or 6-Star Green Star Rating depending on corporate mandates.
- Opportunity to provide the largest floor plates in Australia of between 2,500m2 – 8,000m2.
- Access to a catchment of a qualified and ready workforce of more than 706,000 people (this equates to more than 86% of the Brisbane workforce within a 32-minute drive or 41 minute rail trip from Brisbane Central).
- Robelle Domain is a recreational hub that offers staff immediate access to 24 ha of landscaped parkland and lagoon.
- $1.2 billion Springfield Rail connects Springfield Central to Brisbane and beyond.
- Dark fibre optic network connectivity between Springfield Central’s commercial, office and retail buildings, companies can connect to the internet or interstate offices using high-bandwidth services. The Polaris Data Centre designed to Tier 3+ standards is one of Australia’s most advanced ICT facility – offers high availability, high-security data storage and co-location hosting services, and forms the ICT Hub in Greater Springfield.