The 24ha Robelle Domain is the core of the Springfield Central Parklands, a central open space corridor that connects the community of Greater Springfield and provides more than 11 kilometres of boardwalks, walking and cycle tracks, sports fields and playgrounds.
This spectacular parkland is the place for families and individuals to relax, unwind and enjoy a healthy outdoor lifestyle all year round.
The parklands offers various features and facilities including waterfalls, cafe, water cascades, water play area and activities and interactive playground, shady picnic areas, land art pyramids, art work, exhibition gardens, tree top walks and spaces suitable for large community events and gatherings.
The parklands' magnificent towering Ghost Gums have been beautifully preserved to create natural shade areas and a green, healthy environment for city residents and park visitors to enjoy for generations to come.
Features of the park:
- Australian first ICON on GALAXY play equipment that combines play with the excitement of electronic gaming;
- Amazing children’s water park including 700 litre tipping bucket and jet sprays;
- Stage and amphitheatre;
- Lake and waterfall;
- Feature lighting, including 9m high artistic light towers and interactive
surround sound audio;
- 5km of pedestrian and cycle paths;
- Custom designed shelters and arbours;
- timber pedestrian link bridges;
- Robelle Cafe open 7 days
- Getting there: Take Exit 32 of the Centenary Highway
- Parking: On Southern Cross Circuit near Orion, Education City and off Ian Keilar Drive, Springfield Central
- Light and Sound Nightly at 6:40pm & 8:40pm (approx)*
- Water Play Area operates from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily*
- Robelle Cafe open from 8:30am to 5:00pm daily*
*Times may change during Spring/Summer Season
Looking for a space to hold concerts, festivals, special events, community initiatives and more?
Robelle Domain's main stage and ampitheatre can hold up to 10,000.
Great spaces for smaller groups also available.