Discover commercial development opportunities in Greater Springfield
Greater Springfield is the destination for making it happen.
Positioned right on Brisbane’s doorstep, Greater Springfield is fast becoming the business heart of the high-growth Western Corridor. The Springfield CBD, occupying some 390ha, will provide an employment base for 52,000 workers within an area of 2.6 million m² of educational, health, and technology facilities, alongside office and retail commercial properties. Greater Springfield is offering great commercial opportunities for businesses wanting to set up or expand in the heart of Queensland’s official growth corridor. Discover our commercial and office leasing opportunities.
As commercial property becomes more competitive in the Brisbane and Ipswich area, looking beyond the location has become imperative and could mean a greater return on your investment in the long run. If you’re considering your next step for growth and future success, Greater Springfield has a variety of first-class commercial properties and facilities ready for your business investment with future developments underway.
Why invest in Greater Springfield?
Become part of one of the fastest growing regions in Australia and enjoy the range of advantages that come with making an investment in Greater Springfield, including:
- Range of opportunities for immediate occupancy space to purpose-built office building.
- Greenfield city offering opportunities to achieve 4, 5 or 6-Star Green Star Rating depending on corporate mandates.
- Opportunity to provide the largest floor plates in Australia of between 2,500m² – 8,000m².
- Access to a catchment of a qualified and ready workforce of more than 706,000 people (this equates to more than 86% of the Brisbane workforce within a 32-minute drive or 41-minute rail trip from Brisbane Central).
- Robelle Domain is a recreational hub that offers staff immediate access to 24 ha of landscaped parkland and lagoon.
- $1.2 billion Springfield Rail connects Springfield Central to Brisbane and beyond.
- Dark fibre optic network connectivity between Springfield Central’s commercial, office and retail buildings, companies can connect to the internet or interstate offices using high-bandwidth services. The Polaris Data Centre designed to Tier 3+ standards is one of Australia’s most advanced ICT facility – offers high availability, high-security data storage and co-location hosting services, and forms the ICT Hub in Greater Springfield.
Start your journey with Greater Springfield today. Discover our retail leasing opportunities.