The first five years of a child’s life are vital in helping form who they will be as adults. Greater Springfield has many early education centre options for you to give your child the best start to learning!
- C&K Springfield Central Community Kindergarten – With more than 100 years’ in early childhood education and care, C&K is regarded as one of Australia’s leading providers of long day care, kindergarten, and family day care services.
- Guardian Early Learning Centre Springfield – Guardian provides nature-inspired spaces and highly-qualified educators for nurturing children through their nursery, toddler, kinder and preschool programs.
- Kindy Patch – Centre 1 – trusted and respected network of quality child care and education centres located on the Central Coast
- Kindy Patch – Centre 2 – provide quality settings with detailed, age specific resources to enrich the development and education of your child
- St Peters Lutheran Kindergarten Springfield – St Peters’ aims to stimulate young minds to think outside the square and foster creativity through a 40 week/year program delivered by trained early childhood education teachers.
- Goodstart Early Learning – With highly qualified educators, Goodstart provides care for children aged six weeks to six years to see them off to school as confident young learners.
- Kinder Bugs Childcare Centre – Kinder bugs’ progressive curriculum is designed to foster the advancement of the “whole child” through activities and programmes that specifically target physical, creative, emotional and cognitive development.
- The Lakes Early Learning Centre – The Lakes provides care from birth to school aged children through long day care, vacation care, and outside school hours care.
• Busy Bees at Springfield Lakes, 1 Springfield Lakes Boulevard, Springfield Lakes
- Early Learning Centre – Early Learning Centre recognise the connectedness of mind, body and spirit in their curriculum, with educators looking after children’s physical, personal, social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing as well as cognitive aspects of learning.
- St Augustine’s Child Care Centre – licensed for 75 children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years, St Augustine’s is passionate about extending young children’s’ learning, interests and development.
- Choices Family Day Care – As a not for profit company, Choices offers quality home-based child care with educators that have positive notice blue cards, first aid certificates, and a number of great qualifications.
- Springfield Child Care and Early Education Centre – Through the provision of child guided, responsive, nature based learning Springfield Child Care grows creative and innovative problem solvers, responsible adventurers, and playful collaborative thinkers.
- The Tiny Tartan Kindergarten – With an overall rating of ‘Exceeding National Quality Standards’ under the National Quality Framework, Tiny Tartan Kindergarten offers children a comfortable, secure learning environment of discovery and personal development.
- Woodcrest Early Learning and Childcare Centre – provides a safe, healthy and secure environment where children are encouraged to be children, enhance self-esteem and positively exercise their developing autonomy and initiative.
- Excellence in Care Family Daycare – A coordination unit for Family Day Care Educators, the Excellence in Care Family Daycare Centre also provide support, assistance and information for both families and educators.
- Harmony Early Learning Journey caters for up to 124 children aged from birth to 5 years, with dedicated activity rooms and a huge outdoor play area. Harmony Springfield is located at 171 Spring Mountain Boulevard, Spring Mountain, from Birth to 5 years old, Harmony Early Learning Journey carves a pathway from early education to schooling success.Discover Parks and Lifestyle options in Greater Springfield
Woodcrest Early Learning and Childcare Centre – Not only do they provide dynamic and caring learning environment for the younger children within the community, but they also run a vibrant and action packed OSHC program for the local school aged children.