“All our buyers have been local and have said it’s such a relief they don’t have to travel far to buy their new car.
More than 32,000 vehicles were sold to households residing within 20km from Greater Springfield in 2018.
The site for the new Springfield Hyundai dealership at Augustine Heights which offers used and new cars is destined to eventually become a new Automall precinct.
Springfield City Group commercial development consultant Sean Ranchigoda said the opening of the new dealership was the first step in that direction.
“We want to create a true automotive destination by developing a cluster of dealerships to be known as the Springfield Automall Precinct.
“This will be used for other things as well such as for retail purposes and a trade showroom.”
This is your opportunity to be a part of the fast growing city and expanding market of Greater Springfield.
• Dealership clustering opportunity in Automall Precinct
• Serviced land available from 5,000m2 – 10,000m2 lot size
• Options include land purchase, building lease, turn key development
• Easy and convenient access to a busy major arterial road
• 650m Main Road Frontage on Augusta ParkwayFor more information register your interest click here