The latest development within Australia’s largest master-planned city offers a flexible range of uses for businesses keen to get a foothold in Brisbane’s western growth corridor.
The 42 hectare Vicinity at Augustine Heights is a mixed use business park including a major automotive showroom zone and a number of key areas for small to medium businesses.
Springfield Project Partners Director Sean Ranchigoda said Vicinity would be a further boost to the world class city of Greater Springfield, which is already the fourth fastest growing region in Australia.
“Vicinity is made up of seven key zones including small to medium commercial office, high tech office warehouse, service trade, retail warehouses, showrooms, highway service centre, and fast food convenience,” Mr Ranchigoda said.
“The precinct has been planned to complement Greater Springfield’s established medium and large commercial business zones; Brookwater Village and the new Mater Health Centre which are only a short walk away.
“Vicinity is already home to Dalkia Energy Services, the Queensland Ambulance Service and a custom-built 5000m2 snack food and confectionary business.
“We are talking to several of the top ten automotive manufacturers about opening in Vicinity’s showroom zone and they are very receptive.”
“Vicinity is a ten minute walk from the soon-to-be-opened Springfield Central Rail Station, meaning businesses and their customers will have access to efficient and reliable public transport,” he said.
“Greater Springfield has a population of more than 23,000 that’s forecast to more than quadruple within a couple of decades, making Vicinity a prime site for retailers, trades and services.”
For more information contact Sean Ranchigoda from Springfield Project Partners on 0431 706 030
GREATER SPRINGFIELD FAST FACTS
- Project Investment to date – $3.2 billion.
- Estimated cost on completion – $23 billion.
- Total land area – 2,860 hectares.
- Approval for over 1.4 million square metres of mixed use space in the CBD.
- Access to 86% of Brisbane’s metropolitan workforce in a 32 minute drive*.
- Population of over 560,000 within a 22 minute drive of the CBD*.
- Represented by six suburbs – Springfield Central, Springfield Lakes, Brookwater, Augustine Heights, Spring Mountain and Springfield.
- Job creation target for 2030 – 30,000
*URBIS Springfield Population and Employment Estimates, September 2011